By booking with Folio Limited (trading as Folio Hire) you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- All our website prices are GST inclusive.
- The hire period is for 24 hours unless otherwise agreed. Depending on pick-up arrangements, 48-hour hire may be available at weekends at no extra cost.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Quotes will be honoured for 14 days from date of issue.
- We accept credit cards, debit cards and online payments. A 2.9% surcharge will added to credit card payments.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking with the balance due five working days prior to delivery, unless by prior arrangement.
- Overdue accounts will incur a 5% per month penalty from the due date until payment, with any debt recovery costs at the hirer’s expense.
- You may make changes to your order up to five working days prior to the event date without incurring a fee, but changes made after this time may incur an additional charge.
- In the event of postponement due to Covid-19 restrictions we will transfer your booking to your new date at no cost to you (subject to availability of the hire items on the new date) and roll over to the new date any deposit that has already been paid.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer more than five working days prior to the date of delivery, Folio Hire reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee to cover any costs incurred. In the event of cancellation by the customer within five working days of the date of delivery, the customer’s deposit will be forfeited.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. All hireage is subject to the current terms and conditions whether or not an agreement document has been signed.
Usage, damage and loss
- All goods remain the property of Folio Hire.
- While we will do our utmost to provide exactly the items shown, we reserve the right to substitute similar items if the exact item shown is not available.
- We check and double-check your order before it leaves our premises. It is the hirer's responsibility to check the goods upon delivery and notify us immediately of any damages and/or discrepancies between what you ordered and what you received. Complaints made after the return or pick-up of goods may not be considered.
- The equipment does not purport to be new stock or equal to new, but when sent out all items are understood to be in good condition and fit for normal use. Folio Hire makes no warranty or representations as to the state, quality or fitness of the equipment for any purpose.
- The hirer accepts responsibility for correct and careful of use of the items and equipment provided. If you have any problems please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com
- Please order cutlery and crockery in multiples of 10. We recommend hiring a few more than your number of guests to allow for all eventualities.
- All crockery and cutlery are to be returned rinsed and packed securely in the delivery containers. A washing fee may be applied for heavily soiled items.
- The hirer accepts full responsibility for breakage, damage or loss of hired items and their packaging between drop-off and pick-up. Any breakage, damage or unreturned items or packaging will be billed at replacement cost. Breakage, damage or loss will be charged within two weeks.
- The hirer will not have any claim against Folio Hire for loss or damage suffered by the hirer as a result of use of the equipment, and the hirer will indemnify Folio Hire against any claim by a third person in respect of any loss, injury or liability arising from this hiring or the use of the equipment hired.
Delivery and pick-up
- Delivery costs are additional to hire costs. After-hours delivery and pick-up will incur additional costs, as will delivery to or pick-up from properties with difficult access and those outside metropolitan Auckland.
- Delivery and collection times are to be arranged prior to the event. Please allow a two-hour window for delivery and pick-up. Quoted delivery and pick-up times are approximate only and Folio Hire will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances beyond their control. Deliveries made to third-party premises or unoccupied premises are made at the hirer’s risk.
- Items to be collected by Folio Hire must be placed in an accessible position as agreed prior to pick-up.
- Return visits to collect additional stock will incur additional fees, alternately the hirer can drop off the additional stock to the Folio Hire showroom within 7 days.